What's being said about bathtopia.com by customers? The press? Read on and feel free to share your experiences with us at: email@example.com.
- Today I received my order. It was wonderful. I'm very pleased with all my choices. I have all your information on file for my future orders. A great experience all around - THANK YOU!
-Sarah D., Oak Park, IL.
- I’m thrilled that you were able to get those products. My hubby will be too—he says that the goodies I buy from your website make me smell incredible!
-Crystal B., Alexandria, VA
- I've been quite pleased with your customer service and have been telling everyone I know about your website.
-Joe T., Fair Lawn, NJ
- You guys rule!
-Mario P., Campbell, CA
- I just love Bathtopia! Your creams, lotions and bath products are
luxury. I feel so pampered everytime I use them. I look forward to
trying more stuff from you!
-Evelyn O., Ledgewood, NJ
- I received my second order from you this morning, a day sooner than I expected it. For the second time now, the service has been absolutely wonderful. The products are just fantastic. Thank you again!
-Leah D., Florissant, CO
- Thank-you so much for your overwhelming competence and compassion! I look forward to doing business with you
again soon on coming occasions.
-John L., Las Vegas, NV
- Thank you so much for sending such a beautifully wrapped, lovely birthday present to my sister. She was very
pleased & especially liked the note telling her not to miss the bath mitt at the bottom. Thank you so much for
providing such a wonderful service--I will certainly use it again.
-Lois B., Seattle, WA
- Thank you so much for your excellent service. I really appreciate your time
and wonderful professionalism. I will be back again and will refer anyone I know!
Thank you again!
-Christine B., Battle Creek, MI
- Everytime I travel or need gifts or just to indulge I love your easy website....and the products are so unique!
-Jen R., New York, NY
- I really appreciate all your efforts to ensure that I get the product I ordered in such a short time frame, you've really gone out of your way to help me. You can be assured that I will be buying products from you in the future.
-Miira V., Wilton, CT
- I wanted to let you know how much I loved the stuff I ordered last time...I'll be ordering more because
now I'm addicted!
-Allison T., New York, NY
- Thank you for your call. I had been wondering about the shipping and if there were any more alternatives. I am a repeat customer
and one reason for this (other than the fact that my Mother really enjoys your products) is your fine customer service.
-Robert G., Jacksonville, FL
- I received the order. The mini spa kits are perfect. Beautifully wrapped. Thank you so much!!!
-Janet S., Brenham, TX
- You guys are fantastic! Love the selection and the service.
-Xan B., San Diego, CA
People Magazine, Winter 2006
"Best of the Web"
"The difference between saying "you're dirty" and "you deserve serious pampering" is in choosing truly luxurious potions, bars and gels. Find the best from around the globe here."
The Purple Book 2006 : "The Definitive Guide to Exceptional Online Shopping" selected bathtopia.com as one of the top 2% of web shopping sites.
beautynewsNYC.com - "We Separate the Best from the Rest, 2004 Holiday Gift Guide"
Bathtopia.com has an amazing service where you can choose Bath, Spa, Cream, Soap, or
Candle of the Month. "Bath" is all kinds of soaks, foams, bubble baths..."Spa" is mini at
home kits, salt and sugar scrubs, body masks, candles, and massage oils. "Cream" is all
things moisturizing - body mousse, whipped body cream, body butter - you name it. I’m a Spa girl myself, and from a website that carries top quality products from a variety of lines from all over the world, you won’t be disappointed. I love it!!"
Providence Monthly, December 2004, "Your Guide to Surviving the Holidays"
"Spa of the Month is sheer luxury in a box. There is no better way to spoil someone than
sending monthly spa quality products to help soothe and stimulate, relax and rejuvenate."
Real Simple, November 2003, "Just Add Water"
Bathtopia.com listed as a site for boutique bath goods:
"The site features French and Italian foams as well as great gift ideas".
The New York Post, February 2003, "Little Black Book; Your Guide To the Goods"
"It's hot bath season: Check out bathtopia, where you'll find hundreds of attractively packaged gels...to combat
Beauty On-Line, March 2003, "Relax, Slow Down...Thanks to bathtopia.com"
"Bathtopia is a chic and well-designed site entirely dedicated to the rediscovery of rituals for bathing."